Hello World

I married my best friend on October 22, 2010. I'm an Army wifey! I've started this blog as an outlet, an escape of some sorts. Somewhere where I can go to let it all out, whine, complain and express the ups and downs of everyday life. Life is a roller coaster, full of highs and lows. It's a hell of a ride, but I can guarantee it's beautiful.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My GOD is soooo good!

All is right in the world. 
My husband is HOME! If only for just a short while.
I forgot how utterly amazing it felt to be in his arms.
When I hear his voice, it gets in my veins and I just feel him.

Sometimes, I forget the good things, the good times, and the memories. He brings all those back to me and he centers me in the good. I don't know where I'd be without him.

I'm ready to go back to Colorado, where it's just us. 
No bullshit. No drama.
Just us. Being us. Being happy.
Being HOME in his arms and not needing anything more.




"Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating. And I'm wondering what you're dreaming, wondering if it's me your seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. And I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever."



No comments:

Post a Comment