Hello World

I married my best friend on October 22, 2010. I'm an Army wifey! I've started this blog as an outlet, an escape of some sorts. Somewhere where I can go to let it all out, whine, complain and express the ups and downs of everyday life. Life is a roller coaster, full of highs and lows. It's a hell of a ride, but I can guarantee it's beautiful.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'll stand for what I believe.

Can you remember where you were 10 years ago today? I can.
I was in the 8th grade. In US History.
Ironic.
So, here we are today. 10 years. WOW. 10 years from the most devastating blow known to America.
My heart is so heavy.
I cannot recall the exact number of lives lost that day, nor will I ever be able to fathom the fear of those involved. But I'll never forget them, nor will I ever let that memory die. I am truly grateful and respectful for those who lost their lives and have sacrificed for this country.

I'm proud to be an American and I'm very blessed to say I'm a United States Army Wife.
My husband is a warrior. He's a hero. He's my very best friend.


"I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I wont forget the man who died, who gave that right to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment