So, I wanted to do a special post about our anniversary, but ya know life. It's crazy and it's hectic.
I seriously cannot believe we've been married a year already. It seems as if it has flown by. I still remember every emotion of that day. We didn't have a wedding, we just opted to go to the courthouse due to time and location. One day, I hope we can have an actual wedding, with family and friends around.
I cannot put into words how much I love my husband, how very proud of him I am, or how far I'll go to stand behind him and support him 110%. He is my very best friend. He's my motivation and my drive. He gives me ambition. He lights up my world when nobody else gives a damn.
We've come a very long way in a year. We've both grown, and changed. We've adapted and compromised. We've laughed, cried, and fought. We've sunk as low as we could get, but we both decided what we had was worth it and we fought to get "us" back.
I don't know what I've done to deserve such an amazing man. He has one of the most amazing and beautiful hearts of anyone I have ever met. He makes me want to be better and do better. I fight everyday for him and for us, while he's off fighting for the world.
I cannot begin to imagine what he goes through every day, I can't even begin to put myself in the mindset that he has, just in order to survive. He is the strongest and bravest man I know (next to my daddy ya know!)I'd trade places with him if he'd let me.
I cannot wait to start a family with this man. He is going to be such an amazing and loving father. I'm ready for him to be home for good, so there are no more see you soons and no more goodbye's. I hate having to live life without him, but it's worth it.
I honestly cant understand how he puts up with me. I am by far the hardest person on this planet to deal with. I know he gets tired and frustrated, but he's what keeps us going. I would have given up on us a long time ago if it wasnt for him.
Every little girl dreams of her prince charming, I found mine; he's a soldier!
No comments:
Post a Comment