Hello World

I married my best friend on October 22, 2010. I'm an Army wifey! I've started this blog as an outlet, an escape of some sorts. Somewhere where I can go to let it all out, whine, complain and express the ups and downs of everyday life. Life is a roller coaster, full of highs and lows. It's a hell of a ride, but I can guarantee it's beautiful.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

WHEW! Life has gotten the best of me again! My husband is home. 
I  made that 24 hour trip, by myself, again.
I'm back in CO.
Life should be good, right?
Instead.......I'm miserable....
....and I have no clue why....

It seems as if everyday I wake up to fight a battle that I KNOW I'll lose at the end of the day.
No hope. No faith. No confidence.
I know I'll lose.
I wake up. I struggle to put a smile on my face. And I PRAY for the day to be over.

I miss my family. 
With every beat of my heart.
 And I'm tired of being made fun of for it.

I miss my muchkins. 
I miss the smile they put on my face.
I miss being surrounded by people that infuriate the hell out of me but I know they love me more than life.

I've been blessed with a very few people in my life that can make me smile.
NO MATTER WHAT.
I thank God for these people, and I realize now that I've taken them for granted.

It seems as if I've spent more time alone since my husband is home
than I've spent in a long, long time.
and yet again...I don't know why....

On the other hand.....I'm thinkin' bout' my next tattoo....
Nothin' like signifying a low part in your life than a tattoo huh?


Lord, will you let those on my heart know I love them?
That they're never alone and that I'm right there in their heart?









~I need redemption.....how bout forgiveness?~

No comments:

Post a Comment