Hello World

I married my best friend on October 22, 2010. I'm an Army wifey! I've started this blog as an outlet, an escape of some sorts. Somewhere where I can go to let it all out, whine, complain and express the ups and downs of everyday life. Life is a roller coaster, full of highs and lows. It's a hell of a ride, but I can guarantee it's beautiful.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today has been an amazing day!

First of all....I'm sick. Strep, bronchitis, sinus infection and double ear infections.
YIKES! I feel horrible.
My white blood cells are through the roof and i'm on mega doses of antibiotics......
BUT, when I woke up this morning to a text from my husband!!
Made my day from the get go! I felt immediately better : )
Next, I sent him a HUGE box. Full of his favorite goodies and reminders of me!
Slept most of the day away.
Then I get a call from school......I'm in! Financial aide is taken care of and I start Nov 29th.
Glory Hallelujah!
Holy shit! I'm going back to school. LOL i'm in such disbelief!
I'm excited and I'm nervous.
I'll be going online with the University of Phoenix and I'll be getting my Bachelor's in Business Administration with a specialization in Health Care.
My husband is stoked, and that makes it even better. We're finally getting to the point in life where we can enourage each other. We're finally growing up. Our marriage is on the up and up and i am beside myself with joy.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love him!?


No comments:

Post a Comment